Summer is here and it’s time to experiment with stylish formal and casual one-piece dresses for women. No matter what your body-type, there are suitable dresses for all women. All you need is to look for styles and cuts that let you flaunt the best parts and tone down the not-so-perfect body parts. Here are 5 types of dresses for women available online to help you add both class and oomph to your personality.
- Shirt Dress: These are available in different lengths and styles. You may buy prints, solid, checkered or embroidered shirt dresses depending upon your choice. Though cotton is the most skin-friendly and easy-to-carry fabric in summers, you may also look at fabrics such as denim, chiffon, and polyester. You may pair a shirt dress with block or kitten heels, flats or even skater shoes.
- Cold-shoulder Dress: Are you looking for dresses online which can make you look chic without the need for revealing much? Well! The cold-shoulder dress is what you should buy for sure. Available in gorgeous floral prints and vibrant solid colors; these dresses are a must-buy for both college-goers and working women. For a formal look, you may wear a lace or net shrug over your dress.
- Blouson Dress: It is a hybrid between skirts with blouson tops and knee-length one-piece dresses. Perfect for both official meetings and after-work parties, blouson dresses, especially suit the women with slender waists and well-proportioned figure. Generally, a blouson dress is available in contrast colour tones or patterns. Wear heels or laced sandals to complete the look.
- Wrap Dress: Back from the 70s, this iconic wrap dress works for all body-types and on all events and occasions. It is a perfect blend of femininity, elegance and sexiness. These dresses are available in a lot of variations in terms of length, style, fabric, neckline and slits. For curvaceous women, this is a deal-breaker as it may make you look like a goddess wrapped up in printed layers. Block or kitten heels and wedges are the best choices to accentuate this look.
- High-Low Dress: Looking for some vintage glamour? A high-low dress might be the best you can get. A combination of knee-length and calf-length dress, the style of these dresses is both elegant and playful at the same time. These are generally available in three types of fabric: chiffon, rayon or polyester; fabric-fluidity is what helps you carry this dress as well. If you have well-structured shoulders, you may look at the halter – neck high-low dress. Pencil heels, wedges and laced sandals are the best footwear options for a ravishing final look.
Whether you are an online shopping buff or a mall-wanderer, make sure that you buy these dresses from a store which has dresses for all types of sizes. For example, Faballey, an online women’s store has sizes ranging from XS to 4XL.
Be body-confident and look your best this summer season.