Hello everyone, I’m sorry I haven’t had a chance to change the Featured Fashionista in a while but the wait has been worth it. This time around our Featured Fashionista is a lovely designer I know personally from Tijuana, Mexico. I met Givana in middle school where we immediately bonded over the O.C., after finishing high school she went to study fashion in Mexico City and became and created her fashion line, Lavof. Her fashion line currently caters to the hip and trendy women in San Diego and Tijuana. Below you will get to know a little bit more about this fashion maven and you will grow to love her like I do.
1. Full Name: Givana Prieto Gomez
2. Age: 21 years
3. Where do you live?: San Diego
4. How is the style scene where you live? Street Fashion
5. How do you stay true to your style where you live in terms of weather? Sometimes i don’t care about the weather , I just care about my mood
6. Who is your style icon (or icons) and what makes you admire them? Frida Khalo because of the way she expreses her art with a very strong senses of confidence.
7. Who are your favorite designers? Julia y Renata , Ellie Sabb , Phoebe Philo
8. What is it that you hope to achieve in the fashion world? Always stay true to yourself
9. What is it that you hope to achieve in life? To be someone important maybe on something big or something small , i just want to move something and make a change.
10. If you could change something about the fashion world, what would it be and why? Copy cats and do fashion something to complain about life.
11. Do you see the way fashion world is changing? the fashion industry needs to change , it’s so one dimensional , we have to start somewhere , a diesel its such a good power
12. What makes you different than other bloggers? I post my mind not just my image.
13. Your personal fashion philosophy Dont be into trends, Don’t make fashion own you , but you decide what you are , what you want to express by the way you dress and the way you live.
So this is Givana, proud designer of Lavof. If you would like to get in contact with her for her designs send her an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org and be sure to check out her blog…