Help finding suitable boots and shoes for problem feel

Hey all… I’ve got arthritis in my feel, resulting in a lump of bone growing on top of my foot. I’ve had an operation to have the bone shaved down which is relatively successful. I also have flat feet and wear orthotics.

I love wearing boots but the ones I currently wear are Grenson’s and I can no longer wear them, they press too hard on the top of my foot. All I’m really comfortable in these days are Stan Smith’s trainers!

Does anyone know of any brands that are a fairly deep fitting shoe and/or boot please that will be more comfortable?

For More Details

Video Marketing

VN:F [1.9.22_1171]
Rating: 0 (from 0 votes)