Frequently Asked Questions
It wasn’t love at first sight? Don’t worry, we’ve got you covered. At Haute2Wear returns are free and easy. Contact us for a return shipping label for your order, we’ll send it to you! Drop it off at the post office within 30 days of the delivery date and we’ll cover the return cost, no problem. Please fill out the return portion of your receipt and send it along with the garment/garments you are returning so we can figure out what went wrong with your order. Let us know through our support e-mail whether you want a refund or an exchange.
Return and Exchange Policy
- We accept returns postmarked within 30 days of delivery date.
- Refunds are issued to your original payment method.
- Any item returned must be received in new condition; unworn, unwashed and with all tags intact. Any item returned with obvious use, makeup, deodorant, odor or any stain will be subject to refusal.
- Shoes must be returned in their original box with soles intact. The original shoe box must be placed inside an additional box for shipping transit. Damage to the original shoe box may result in them being refused by our return department.
- Final sale items cannot be returned, refunded or exchanged.
- Original shipping cost is non-refundable.
- In terms of swimwear, the original tags have to be intact and the hygienic strip/liner needs to be in place also.
- Any items returned to Haute2Wear with obvious wear will be returned with additional shipping costs.
If your order hasn’t been shipped, we may be able to make modifications and/or cancel your order. Please e-mail us immediately firstname.lastname@example.org and we will help you out! If your order is already on it’s way to you, just let us know you will be returning it so we can send you a return label!
Since some items are managed in a pre-order system. We will e-mail you the details of when you can expect your order to go out.